We’re talking mobile wallets, specifically, the free Isis Mobile Wallet app available from Verizon. I tried it, I love it, and I feel safe using it.
The Isis Mobile Wallet allows me to 'tap to pay' at a store checkout kiosk. There’s no need to bring my handbag or take my credit card out of my wallet. For me, it brings a refreshing new way to shop.
I’ve always made personal safety a priority. I seldom carry my handbag while shopping during the holidays or when I travel regardless of the season. So now, instead of carrying my credit card in my pocket which is what I’ve done in the past, I only need to carry my phone that I always take with me anyway.
The Isis Mobile Wallet employs a tap and pay feature at a checkout with a NFC (Near Field Communication) kiosk. NFC is a technology that allows radio communication to transfer data between devices on contact or in close proximity of a few inches.
The Isis Mobile Wallet App is beautifully designed; its install seamless and included simple and concise tutorials.
Here’s 12 Ways The Isis Mobile Wallet Will Rock Your Jingle This Christmas:
1. Safety, no need to carry your wallet or handbag
2. Secured by triple data encryption
3. Simple to use, pay quickly and efficiently
4. Earn 20% back on purchases*
5. Save money via deal alerts sent through the app
6. Less to carry, no handbag hanging on your shoulder
7. Payment choices, add multiple credit and debit cards
8. Extra money, get $10 bucks for signing up
9. Remote freeze, in case you lose your phone
10. Protective ID, special passcode protected SIM Card
11. Simplicity, add store membership cards instead of hanging them on your keychain
12. It’s cool! Be one of the first to use a technology that’s here to stay; become an early adopter
Disclosure: I was invited by Verizon Wireless to participate in the #VZWlife campaign in early November and I received a Samsung Galaxy S4 to test and share my personal experiences.